Our small team lovingly prepare and dispatch from the United Kingdom Monday-Friday. We typically dispatch within 1-2 business days.
Standard Shipping - £2.50-£4
- Delivery usually expected in 2-5* business days (This is not a guaranteed time frame)
- Shipped by Royal Mail 48hr [£2.50] or 24hr [£4] Large Letter / Parcel
- Signature may be required
- End to end tracking not available
- Additional charges may apply to Homeware & Lifestyle Items. This is an added flat rate of £2.50 regardless of how many homeware items you have in your cart
Next Day Delivery - £8.50
- Available on orders over £60
- Delivery Next Business Day (Please note this does not include weekends or Bank Holidays)
- Shipped by Royal Mail Next Day by 1pm Service
- Service must be selected at checkout
- Valid where service is selected on orders placed Monday - Thursday before 2pm
- Orders placed on Friday by 2pm will arrive the next working day which is Monday
- If your order is placed Friday after 2pm-Sunday, you will receive your parcel the following Tuesday
- Your tracking number will be emailed to you upon dispatch
- Signature is required upon receipt
- If you have a deadline to meet with your order, PLEASE choose this option as it is our only time guaranteed service
Once your order is prepared for dispatch, you will automatically receive an email confirming your shipment. If tracking information is available for your order, you will receive another 'Shipping Update' email with your tracking number when your order has been collected by the postie.
End-to-end tracking is not available with Royal Mail Signed for and Standard services. An update will only take place once delivery has been attempted, or if delivery has been successful. It's on its way!
You can access the Royal Mail Tracking page here.
Please note that these time scales are estimates only and are not guaranteed unless a guaranteed service has been selected. Please allow up to 15 working days for UK delivery at peak times.
Parcels will not deemed to be delayed or lost until at least this time has been allowed. Once your order has left us it is out of our hands and we cannot accept liability for delayed parcels.
Before placing your order with us please ensure your address is provided in full, including a house name/number and post code. When entering your address it is your sole responsibility that it is correct and in full as no adjustments can be made. We are not responsible for orders that go missing or are returned to us due to an incorrect address and further shipping charges may be incurred.
Please note that if you choose to have a parcel delivered to a shared address (e.g. an office) or a PO box, we are not liable for any loss or 'missing' parcels when a parcel has been marked as delivered.
Parcels may require a signature upon receipt. If no one is available to take delivery, your parcel will be held by your local post office for you to collect. Unclaimed items will be returned to sender and the buyer is responsible for any additional costs due to unclaimed and undelivered packages.