In accordance with Consumer Contracts Regulations, you have 14 days after delivery to request a cancellation / return for a refund or store credit, and 14 days thereafter in which to return the item unworn and in its original packaging. You can create this return at the bottom of this page. If you wish to cancel before your order has been dispatched please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number clearly displayed with your request - however we cannot guarantee a cancellation will be possible.
- Store credit will be issued via email gift card.
- Refunds will be issued to the original method of payment.
- The cost of return postage is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
EXCHANGES (UK ONLY)
- We do not offer Free Exchanges at this time; you will need to pay a shipping fee in order for us to dispatch your exchange. In the UK this cost is £2.50. We will email you an invoice for this once your return has been received. We kindly ask that you process this payment ASAP.
- Exchanges are subject to stock availability at the time of processing. We cannot reserve items.
- Outside of the United Kingdom, we can not offer exchanges or replacements.
- In any circumstances where a shipping refund is due, only the standard shipping cost will be refunded; you will remain responsible for any upgraded shipping costs.
- If you have received free shipping on your order and the return of goods takes your order total under that required for free shipping, this shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
- International postage costs are non-refundable in all circumstances.
- In accordance with Consumer Contracts Regulations, there are some exemptions to our returns policy.
- This includes items where there may be hygiene considerations, such as; pierced body jewellery, all earrings, septum rings, faux septum rings, nose studs etc. These are not supplied with hygiene seals so will be considered final sale.
- One-off, special items that are made to order will not be applicable for refund or exchanges. These will be marked as final sale in their product description.
COMPLETING YOUR RETURN
Items must be returned unworn, with security stickers attached (if applicable), in original packaging along with your invoice and/or returns authorisation. Should items show signs of wear, or where safety stickers have been tampered with, a return may be refused.
- If you have received a free gift with your order and your return takes your total order value below the amount required to be eligible for a free gift, you will be required to return the free gift.
- You should package your return adequately, in the original box where possible. Envelopes are not suitable for returning jewellery.
YOUR RETURN MUST BE DISPATCHED BACK TO US WITHIN 14 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF RETURN APPROVAL FOR YOUR REQUEST TO BE PROCESSED. RETURNS ARRIVING OUTSIDE OF THIS TIME SCALE MAY BE PROCESSED AT OUR DISCRETION.