Our tried and tested tips for choosing the right ring size
- Sizing information is available on each product page.
- Our mm sizes are the diameter of the ring. Lay your ring flat and look directly above, the diameter is the size straight across the inside of the band.
- As our ring sizes are measured in mm please remember this is a very small measurement. If you measure yourself to be a size 16.5mm and we only have a size 16.25mm in stock this is a quarter of a mm [look on a ruler and you will see just how tiny that is] so it's safe to say our size 16.25mm will still fit.
- We always recommend sizing up on rings if you are between sizes as fingers can swell in hot or cold weather.
- You can find products called 'ring snuggies' online to help with any rings that may be just slightly too loose. These are just little pieces of plastic that are discreetly wrapped around the back of the ring band.
Here are a few things we recommend to assist you alongside our ring chart
- Print this sizing chart. When printing, ensure the sizing is at 100% and not 'shrink to fit'
- You can find easy to use adjustable ring sizing tools online. For example here.
|XXX SMALL [MIDI]||14 - 14.75MM||F - H||3 - 4|
|XX SMALL [MIDI]||15 - 15.5MM||I - J¼||4¼ - 4¾|
|SMALL||16.25MM - 16.5MM||L½||6|
|MEDIUM||17.25MM - 17.5MM||N ½||7|
|LARGE||18MM - 18.5MM||P ½ - Q||8 - 8½|
|EXTRA LARGE||19MM - 19.75MM||R½ - T||9 - 10|
|XX LARGE||20MM - 20.75MM||U - W||10¼ - 11⅛|
|XXX LARGE||21MM - 21.75MM||W½ - Y½||11½ - 12½|
Necklace Chain Length Guide