Christmas Pop Quiz - International Edition20 multiple choice questions - let's go!
1. According to the folklore of Austria and other countries, what horned figure punishes naughty children at Christmastime?
A. The Grinch
C. Oogie Boogie
D. Ebeneezer Scrooge
2. Which Christmas food is it considered good luck to eat one of on each of the 12 days of Christmas?
A. Mince pies
C. Christmas Pudding
D. Apple pies
3. Which country does Eggnog originate from?
4. Canada, The U.K., and most other Commonwealth countries officially celebrate the day after Christmas as what holiday?
A. Gifting Day
B. Presents Day
C. Shopping Day
D. Boxing Day
5. Where was St. Nicholas born?
6. During which century was the term 'Xmas' invented?
A. 15th Century
B. 16th Century
C. 19th Century
D. 20th Century
7. What did the other reindeer not let Rudolph do because of his shiny red nose?
A. Join in any reindeer play
B. Join in any reindeer fun
C. Join in any reindeer games
D. Join in any reindeer parties
8. Which U.S. state was the first to declare Christmas an official holiday?
C. New York
D. New Jersey
9. In the film It's A Wonderful Life, what happens when a bell rings?
A. An angel gets its wings
B. An angel gets to Heaven
C. An angel dies
D. An angel arrives on Earth
10. How many candles are on an Advent Wreath?
11. What did Frosty the Snowman do when a magic hat was placed on his head?
A. He laughed
B. He melted
C. He danced
D. He played
12. Which song contains the lyrics, 'Everyone dancing merrily in the new old-fashioned way'?
A. Jingle Bell Rock
B. Rocking Around The Christmas Tree
C. Holly Jolly Christmas
D. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
13. What colour is a Mistletoe berry?
14. What is the highest grossing Christmas film of all time?
B. The Grinch
C. Home Alone
D. The Holiday
15. Which fairytale were the first Gingerbread houses inspired by?
A. The Nutcracker
B. The Gingerbread Man
C. Hansel & Gretal
16. Name the 3 reindeer whos names begin with the letter 'D'.
A. Dozy, Doshie, Danny
B. Dandy, Dancer, Dasher
C. Dash, Donnie, Dancer
D. Dancer, Dasher, Donner
17. In which year did Coca-Cola begin featuring Santa in their advertisements?
18. Which Christmas song do the Plastics dance to in Mean Girls?
A. Jingle Bell Rock
B. Santa Baby
C. All I Want For Christmas Is You
D. Santa Tell Me
19. Which spirit is traditionally added to butter and served with Christmas pudding?
D. Mulled Wine
20. Which two things made Red & Green popular Christmas colours?
A. Mistletoe and Pine Trees
B. Robins and Reindeers
C. Santa and Christmas Puddings
D. Holly and Coca-Cola