Artemis Agrotera, Potnia Theron
"Artemis of the Wildland, Mistress of Animals." - Homerbehind the goddess
Congratulations! You are now #current_position on the waiting list!
Artemis' Sacred Grove Gift Box #3
The most enchanting gift to yourself or someone you love. This one-off vintage wooden box is perfect for storing jewellery and trinkets, and comes lovingly filled with Artemis magic including:
- Artemis Necklace #3 £70
- Artemis Sterling Silver Ring (please state your size at checkout) £110
- Artemis' Sacred Grove Diffuser Oil Blend 10ml (for tealight burners and electric diffusers) £7.50
- Artemis' Sacred Grove Mini Aura Mist 5ml £3
- Artemis' Sacred Grove Wax Melt Bar £4
- Vintage Medium Wooden Box £30
- Velvet Gift Pouch £4
- Handmade Vintage Rustic Glazed Olive Green Landscape Vase & Eucalyptus (Height approx. 10cm) £16
- Artemis Guide Booklet, Authenticity Card & Postcard
- If you would like your box gift wrapped with kraft paper and ribbon, please add a note at checkout.
- Discounts are not applicable on these sets.
Aura Mist and Diffuser Oil Blend Fragrance:
Top Notes - Frankincense, Amber, Myrrh
Base Notes - Cedarwood, Vetiver, Patchouli
Box dimensions 21cm x 21cm x 8cm.
Lover of Animals
You'll often see her accompanied by Stags & Hounds. It may seem contradictory to adore animals while being the Great Huntress, but for Artemis, the Hunt is a ceremony to honour her beloved beasts. You'll also find many myths of Artemis fiercely protecting the sacred familiars that roam her wild groves.
Unshackled by men, mortal or God
Upon her third birthday, Artemis asked her father Zeus for her eternal chastity and twenty Nymphs for her companions. Together they danced, swam, and hunted through the Forest. Were any Man to dare break this peace, Artemis is righteous and is merciless in her actions. Just ask Acteon, who learned this the hard way.
Artemis. Goddess of the Hunt & Wild Animals.
|Also known as||Diana (Roman), Phoebe, Cynthia|
|Ruling over||The Mountains and Hills, the Hunt, Forests and Woodlands, Wildlife, Archery, Fertility, Childbirth and the Young, Chastity, the Moon.|
|Family||Zeus, God of the Sky and Thunder (Father)
Leto, Goddess of Motherhood (Mother)
Apollo, God of the Sun and Music (Twin brother)
|Sacred animals||Deer, dogs, bears|
|Symbols||Bow & arrow, quiver, hunting knives, crescent moon|
1 - DI (Dixi) in a shield - this is the sponsor mark, to show it has been made by us.
2. Scales - certifies this item adheres to the rules of a 1976 International Treaty where countries around the world agreed to recognise each others metal hallmarks.
3. 925 - Confirmed as 925 (92.5%) Sterling Silver.
4. Anchor - tells you this has been tested and confirmed by the assay office in Birmingham, UK.
5. Lion - Traditional Mark for 925 Sterling Silver.
6. The letter is the year mark. This tells you exactly when the piece was made. Each year is assigned a letter, font and shape. This piece is marked X for 2022.
Last but not least, you will see your piece has a number. Your ring is part of the original Artemis Series numbered from 01-196 making it extra special. You will receive a Certificate of Authenticity alongside this.
Ring Sizing Help
It's best to actually try some rings on! Your local supermarket (Sainsburys, Walmart, Target, Tesco) probably have a display that you can utilise - and these rings tend to have a label with a USA or UK size, that you can use with our conversion chart!
Already own a ring that's an ideal fit?
Just measure the inside of the band from one side to the other to get your millimeter size. Or, if you know your size in a UK or USA measurement, find your approximate millimeter size by cross referencing the table.
Have a UK or USA measurement?
Find your millimetre diameter size by cross referencing the table below.
Our tried and tested tips for choosing the right size
|XXX SMALL [MIDI]||14 - 14.75MM||F - H||3 - 4||45/46|
|XX SMALL [MIDI]||15 - 15.5MM||I - J¼||4¼ - 4¾||47/48|
|SMALL||16.25MM - 16.5MM||L½||6||51/52|
|MEDIUM||17.25MM - 17.5MM||N ½-O||7||54/55|
|LARGE||18MM - 18.25MM||P ½ - Q||8||57/58|
|XX LARGE||20MM||T½ - U||10||62/63|
|XXX LARGE||20.5MM||V ½
The unboxing experience you deserve...
We dispatch from the UK within 48 hours Monday-Friday with the exception of peak times.
Full information can be found here.
Get in touch
We are here Monday-Friday and aim to respond to all queries within 2 working days. For existing orders you can get in touch here. For pre sales please feel free to DM us on @shopdixi or email, whichever you would prefer!
FREE on orders £250+
United Kingdom from £2.50