Christmas Pop Quiz - UK Edition20 multiple choice questions - let's go!
1. Which country began the tradition of putting up a Christmas tree?
2. What is the best selling Christmas single of all time?
A. Mariah Carey 'All I Want For Christmas Is You'
B. Bing Crosby 'White Christmas'
C. Frank Sinatra 'Let It Snow'
D. Bobby Helms 'Jingle Bell Rock'
3. Who are Wham! going to give their hearts to this year?
A. Someone new
B. Someone old
C. Someone kind
D. Someone special
4. When do the 12 Days of Christmas traditionally begin?
A. 1st December
B. 12th December
C. 13th December
D. 25th December
5. What song plays at the end of the film Die Hard?
A. Jingle Bells
B. Let It Snow
C. Singing In The Rain
D. The Little Drummer Boy
6. What does 'Noel' mean in Latin?
7. What song has been a UK Christmas No. 1 twice?
A. Last Christmas
B. Do They Know It's Christmas?
C. I Will Always Love You
D. Bohemian Rhapsody
8. How many ghosts visit Scrooge in A Christmas Carol?
9. In Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire, who does Harry take to the Yule Ball?
10. Which band had 3 consecutive Christmas No. 1's in the 90s?
A. Spice Girls
B. East 17
D. Band Aid
11. How many gifts are given in total during the 12 Days of Christmas?
12. Which country gifts a Christmas Tree to the UK every year?
13. Who forced Little Mo to eat her Christmas dinner off the floor in 2001?
C. Big Mo
14. Where did the McCallister's go on holiday in Home Alone 2?
A. New York
15. In Finland, Santa is said to ride on which animal?
D. Polar bear
16. On Christmas day in which year did Alfie Moon marry Kat Slater?
17. Who did Janine Butcher push off a cliff edge on New Year's Eve in 2003?
18. Who wrote 'Do They Know It's Christmas'?
A. Elton John
B. George Michael
C. Bob Geldof & Midge Ure
d. Bob Geldof & Phil Collins
19. Which monarch delivered the first ever BBC Christmas Broadcast?
A. William IV
B. Edward VII
C. Elizabeth II
D. George V
20. On the 6th day of Christmas, my true love sent to me 6 of what?
B. Gold rings
D. Turtle Doves